Friday, September 11, 2009

We're On The Treadmill

To All-



Well here we go! I must admit, while I knew that we were basically going to be living at the SCCA/Hutch as we moved forward on this journey, I/we didn't expect it to start yesterday. Well it did and we are now on that treadmill. From now on, for whatever now on means, we will be visiting the SCCA everyday for blood work and GCSF shots as well as a number of other procedures which I won't bore you with. Depending on the results of those procedures we may need to revisit the facility, that day, for a number of different reasons........more shots, transfusions, nutritional support or a number of other reasons. As they mentioned to us they now have control of Ret's life and believe me based on the schedule we have they do, every move is planned each and every day.



Again not knowing we were going to be immersed so soon we now have to jump start our efforts and support team to make sure we keep up with such an intense schedule, which we will do.



All for now, but I'll try and continue to post more frequently because there should be enough news worthy info to report. Meaning I won't bore you with the 88 different categories based solely on the blood tests alone but there should be enough other meaningful information.



Based on this blog you probably can tell that at least tonight I'm brain dead!



Love

Ret & Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment